Our centre. Your community hub.
While exercise is important, so is staying connected. Come for a swim or workout. Stay for a chat. That’s how we do things at the YMCA.
Post-workout protein shake? Coffee? Snack? We can arrange that. Our on-site café is the perfect place to wind down after some exercise.
We’ve got a crèche on site for parents wanting to use our facilities. It’s a safe environment where your child or children can enjoy themselves until you’re finished your workout.
Opening hours are:
- 9 am to 12.30 pm, Monday to Friday
- 9 am to 12 pm on Saturdays.
To book a spot in our crèche you need to buy a 20 visit pass:
- $80 for members
- $160 for non-members.
To make sure your child has a spot, please book 24 hours in advance on 6241 1132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may get spots on the day but we can’t guarantee it!
Things parents should know
- The carer or parent must remain within the YMCA while children are in the crèche.
- Feel free to bring a bottle for your child. Nappies and a spare change of clothes should also be provided as required.
- Please ensure that your child comes to the YMCA with a clean nappy.
- Please label all possessions clearly, with your child's name. Please consider bringing a stroller for your child if under two years old.
- All children must be signed in at the time of arrival and out by the same person. Please make it clear where you will be located in the centre.
- Please refrain from bringing your child to the YMCA if they are sick or have been unwell.
- Crèche staff will notify you immediately if there is any problem with your child.
- Please also note that we are a nut-free zone, so please do not bring any nut products to the YMCA.
Work for us
We’re always looking for like-minded people to work here. And we think you’d enjoy working for us. Check out our positions vacant to see if there’s anything available.